Honored Contributor

finally found a food saver/sealer

I have been searching for weeks to find one but they, any brand, is out of stock everywhere--I used my old one to death, got it from the Q a hundred years ago------got the new one from Ebay, brand new too and was not price gouged.   Thinking I will start buying in bulk and sealing it for my freezer. I used to do that when my kids were home---so easy to shop the freezer-----yah me !!!! NOw---to find a bread maker-------that may be as difficult

Honored Contributor

Re: finally found a food saver/sealer

Glad you got your food saver.

Its the bread ingredients that you will have trouble finding along with the breadmaker.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I use my Foodsaver every day. Best kitchen appliance ever. It's just my husband and I, but I still buy in bulk and the Foodsaver makes it possible. It's great for meal prep...I cook once a week and am able to store and freeze to use at a later date. Saves time and money. It absolutely pays for itself in no time.

Super Contributor

Wow glad you found what you needed. We buy in bulk when things are on sale so I use the foodsaver regularly. I buy the bags in bulk too from foodsaver website when they run specials. 

Stay safe.

Mint

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wagirl 

Williams Sonoma has Cuisianart CBK-110WS on sale for $109.95 free shipping. It's in stock right now.

• Three crust shades: light, medium or dark.
  • Bakes a 1-lb., 1 1/2-lb. or 2-lb. loaf.
  • 12 preprogrammed menu options: White, French, Whole Wheat, Ultra-Fast, Sweet, Gluten-Free, Artisan Dough, Dough, Jam, Packaged Mix, Cake, Bake-Only.
  • Compact design with vertical baking pan.
  • 13-hour delay start lets you come home to fresh bread.

Cuisinart Bread Maker

Honored Contributor

@grandma petes---I want to grow up to be just like you!!!!Woman Wink--your plan is my plan---and from my old one machine, I had the marination wand and canisters, so I could marinate under pressure. I still have that thing that I use all the time to marinate everything for a whole day before cooking--now the new machine has a port for that function. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz---just checked this machine out on WS and delivery is scheduled for August-----bummer!

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@Nightowlz---just checked this machine out on WS and delivery is scheduled for August-----bummer!

@wagirl 

Wow that's a long time. The should not have in stock on their site. Sorry. Are You going to keep looking. Unbelievable they are hard to find.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz---I agree with you---in stock means in their warehouse NOW not on order--and the shipping date showed up AFTER the credit card info was given and you pressed the order button!!! No way to cancel on line just a CS # which I called and was on hold for 1/2 hour!!!! Yes I will keep looking--kick myself for donating the one I had and loved!!!!

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@Nightowlz---I agree with you---in stock means in their warehouse NOW not on order--and the shipping date showed up AFTER the credit card info was given and you pressed the order button!!! No way to cancel on line just a CS # which I called and was on hold for 1/2 hour!!!! Yes I will keep looking--kick myself for donating the one I had and loved!!!!

@wagirl 

Hard to believe there are no bread machines in stock. I looked & found a few more but they say won't be in stock until June.

BB&B has a couple different Zojirushi bread machines in stock. Not sure if you can use their 20% off coupon on it or not.   

There are some new & used on Ebay but look overpriced.

Guess I would have to use my Kitchenaid mixer if I did not have one.