Honored Contributor

Re: everything old is new again...

I had 2 pieces and couldn't get rid of them fast enough.  Wouldn't consider buying them again.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's my set, @loriqvc -- even the amber color! Got them 30 years ago.

Honored Contributor

We had a set and hated them.  They needed a much lower heat or things would scorch which was difficult to clean and they were so heavy and hard to lift to serve or clean!  Holding just by the handles like you can do with other pots and pans made them umbalanced if you didn't use the other hand with a potholder to stabalize it!  Nothing good about them!!

Respected Contributor

I had a pot in amber.  I did not like it. the food stuck. Heck it seemed like Water stuck in that thing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Christmas of '85 or so my Dad bought me the below set, I still have it my kitchen.  Do not use them any longer but I still have them.

Visions 1 Litre/ 1.5 Litre/ 2.5 Litre 6-Piece Pyroceram Glass Saucepan Set, Brown

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Yes,has a set many years ago,did not like.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

sold mine last fall

loved and used it for years

visioncookware2.jpeg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had some of these in the cranberry color when we had an Americana kitchen. They got passed along to one of the kids and are still being used.  

I'm currently reoutfitting my kitchen with Corningware Cornflower but if I had known about these first, I would have considered them in blue. 

Honored Contributor

Yes I still have some---works just fine. got some in that brown color then in the burgandy? or purple color that had black non stick on the inside bottom----but got rid of that, years ago,  as the nonstick was scratched up

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc   I saw that same ad too on an email I received and thought why would they bring this back.