Not applicable

{#emotions_dlg.sad}I saw the dog dishes for water and food sitting on a rack once awhile ago on Tara's page and have been waiting for them to be aired, but can't find them anywhere on the QVC page again can I still order them ? what happened to them Thank you Gay

Respected Contributor

wordonG: Go onto the Temp-tations.com website. They have a lot of items they do not sell on the Q. I bought my doggie bowl set about 2 months ago and it is adorable, very well made, even my DH commented how nice they are. I have a Jack Russel and bought the larger size (I think there were two sizes, small & Med. if I am not mistaken) anyway, I bought the larger one and it is nice and roomy and holds about 3/4 can of dog food. I have one of her small round bowls from another set and I use that to take out the empty dish from the canned food and use this bowl to put in dry food in the evening (which she likes). I bought so many items from there website that are just beautiful, do not know why it is not carried here. Also, there CS is fabulous. I bought a tray with matching bowls and did not realize the two spreaders where in the styrofroam and I threw it out. I called and within a week I got the replacement spreaders (no charge!).

Valued Contributor

The doggie bowl set is adorable. I was thinking of getting one as well! I just can't decide on the color.

Valued Contributor

The doggie bowl set had been requested by tons of posters, here & on FB. I had forgotten Tara had them now for sale. I'll have to go take a look on her website!!

Frequent Contributor
A bigger variety of colors are offered at her website too.