Respected Contributor

Re: compare new fiesta color

Have that mug in poppy, love it, color and size. Nice fall colors.
Honored Contributor

@wagirl Love the colors!  I have tangerine, sunflower & scarlet...thinking of adding a few pieces of butterscotch and daffodil too.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc ---yes, I got their email  too and I do shop there but only when there is free shipping. Sadly, Macys I think, is getting rid of fiestaware; haven't seen anything a while in the new color. But think I am good on more dishes until next years color. I really like butterscotch tho!!

Esteemed Contributor

Two of my kids have Fiesta and they really enjoy them.  Personally, I love them, but being older, they are just too heavy for me to handle daily.

That being said, I do have four Java mugs in fall colors that I just had to have!  Those I can handle thru the fall season Smiley Happy

Ladies.....enjoy your Fiesta......so pretty!

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl (and others who may be interested) - I visited fiestafactorydirect.com today and saw this message—a good explanation for why there may be limited Fiesta stock at many retailers right now:

fiesta.PNG

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc ---makes sense--however was wondering if because Macys is having financial problems, they might be cutting back some on their stock. I have my 3 pieces of butterscoth so I'm good till next years color comes out.