Honored Contributor

I got my new butterscotch color fiestaware things Sunday--thought IIMG_0311 (1).JPG would send a pic of a comparison to the other similar colors---

butterscotch is the largest bowl plate, poppy is sitting on it, marigold is the mug, tangerine is the bowl and the heart is the yellow. I love them together. 

Honored Contributor

Re: compare new fiesta color

Wow, how pretty.  I especially like the butterscotch and tangerine together.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I love those pieces and the pretty colors!  I have an order of Fiesta coming from Macy's.....I love my Fiesta so much!  The many beautiful colors just make me happy.

Respected Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

I love those pieces and the pretty colors!  I have an order of Fiesta coming from Macy's.....I love my Fiesta so much!  The many beautiful colors just make me happy.

My neighbor who works at Fiesta, in Newel, WV, just went back to work 3 weeks ago, and believe me, you are making her happy too. Your set up, is very pretty, but Fiesta, is just too heavy for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting.  I want those plates, but the color is a hard one.  Might wait until I can see for myself.

Respected Contributor

They really look lovely together! Looks like the perfect colors to set a beautiful Fall table also.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining ---you mean the bowl plate--oh there are many of the colors available for that one--I have the grey, the ivory and the lapis blue, too. I have all the fiesta colors and not just one. I like to mix and match. 

Trusted Contributor

@wagirl 

Thanks for posting ! I am still waiting for my butterscotch pieces to be delivered, so am glad you posted a pic of it next to the other colors.  Lovely! Can hardly wait for mine.  Love my Fiesta.

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl - I know it's not your preferred place to shop, but fiestafactorydirect.com just added a bunch of new butterscotch items to its inventory:

fiestab.PNG

If things go as they have in the past, perhaps these items will be available at other retailers as well in the somewhat-near future...

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@Still Raining ---you mean the bowl plate--oh there are many of the colors available for that one--I have the grey, the ivory and the lapis blue, too. I have all the fiesta colors and not just one. I like to mix and match. 

Yes I know and I think that all of my 5 color mix is still available.

Just needed a moment to whine about the b&m horror.

Thanks for posting with other colors, 2 of which I have.  It helped me decide what to order.  Leaning toward Poppy now.

Glad it made you happy.