Honored Contributor

I used to bake with BBQ Shake & Bake don't buy that any more taste awful as usual I have to  fix myself.   Can't find decent potato salad either. Have to make that myself too.

You just get used to what you like and the stuff out and about is either too vinegar-e or too mustard-e not enough onion, etc.

Won't be long be time for Vidalia's again. Have to make my regular onion order from Morris Farms

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Thanks for the info and recipe. Got my grill and griddle from QVC last week when they had free shipping. My Sam's had only the grill for $79 and included a coupon to call and order the griddle and pay $16 shipping . BBB had the same grill for 20% off, = $95 , free shipping and the coupon to order the griddle. I love this but so far only grilled vegetables, hot dogs and grilled cheese sandwiches. Need to go shopping and try grilling fish.

Honored Contributor

QVC has 2 different prices on their Power XL grills. I can't spot the difference between the 91.00 one and the 111.00 1 ?

what's the difference ?

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee  That's strange I got the grill plate and the flat, smooth griddle plate both for 99 at Sam's.  No shipping/waiting 2 weeks.

Weird !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : I guess that different Sam's location offer different products. I wanted to try this but refused to pay over $100. Yep- call me cheap but prefer options to have money for any other stuff.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : To me looks like one has the hinged lid that you can place in the grooves on the side, the one I have. Plus the handle is in a different place and my handle was already assembled.My EZ pays are $24. The other one has the lid you remove and the EZ pays are more🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

oh, ok......... Mine just lifts up if it does take off not going to anyway just clean it on both sides LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Mine was delivered in 3 days from QVC. But I purchased  from UPS  the Premium Delivery package when they had it on sale on it a few months ago. The QVC grill was listed as preparing your order but actually delivered in 3 days from the day of purchase. I was surprised and very happy.

Honored Contributor

I'd be surprised too LOL

We returned something to Hammacher Schemmer back in Jan and we're still waiting they said they just now are up to Jan. 18th returns...sigh..

All these businesses aren't up on today's world . Still back in 18th century and pony express.

Respected Contributor

They look good.   I bake mine. 5 pounds of chicken wings or drumettes. I use a big bottle off soy sauce, 1 pound of dark brown sugar and garlic powder. Mix it up and pour it over chicken. I bake it for like an hour and a half. I know it sounds like a lot. I wait to there dark colored. There really good. The original recipe also calls for gin but I never put it in it.