Valued Contributor

Has anyone seen chef Tony or Katy Mcgee on lately?

Valued Contributor

I think I saw him on the cooking day a week or so ago.  

Respected Contributor

Chef Tony was on today.

Respected Contributor

Chef Tony was on a couple of weeks ago and today...Katie is on with Jill during her home show.  Katie is the one answering the social media questions.

Honored Contributor

yup, Tony was on today pushing his refrigerator deodorizer thingie

Honored Contributor

that poor guy trying to push those 40.00 slicer /dicer cook's essential things was having a bad day he couldn't get the red one to perform. David, tried to keep him moving along to the next color. He seemed to be applying a lot of pressure to the things he was slicing like he was bearing down to get it thru the chute. I took a pass on it. didn't need it . Just on clearance why I watched it, but, I bet he got a talking to for not being on the ball.

Felt bad for him

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE  I think it is just a bad product. Meredith Laurence had problems with it also. 

Esteemed Contributor

Chef Tony has had some sad family issues lately and has taken some extra time away after the holidays as a result. As others have mentioned, he was back on the air today, and based on his recent Facebook posts, we should seem him around more in the future.

As for the Genius Nicer Dicer, I absolutely LOVE mine and use it at least two or three times per week. I have both the big bowl-top version that was originally offered, which is fantastic for large salads, and the long, narrow version that is sold now with the storage container that fits underneath. I also gave one to my sister a couple of years ago and she uses it even more than I use mine.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @loriqvc, I do not do facebook so I didnt know this.

I really like good old Tony.  He seems such a sweet man and after every single presentation he says thank you everyone for purchasing...its geniune.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The item he presented seems to have gone on to clearance quickly.