Contributor

anyone elses Mrs Prindables MIA?

I preordered my apples back in July for a December 8th ship week. I received an e-mail that they shipped on December 8th. With 2nd day air they should have arrived on the 10th. No apples. When I click on the tracking there is none. Just that they billed me on the 8th. Still no apples on the 12 th. Called customer service they said call back on the 15 th. Called today, still no tracking on these apples. Customer service said they couldn't replace them till the 21st, what's the point? Already missed the party I needed them for, got a refund very disappointed!!!!! Wondering if anyone else had this happen.....
Respected Contributor

Re: anyone elses Mrs Prindables MIA?

Exact same thing happened to me many, many years ago. I was counting on them for the ONLY dessert for a dinner I was having for a few friends before Christmas. QVC rep I talked to couldn't have cared less. Bottom line, no apples for me! I have been tempted so many times since then to order Mrs. Prindables. But I will never forget........and will NEVER order again!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 12/15/2014 pupwhipped said:

Exact same thing happened to me many, many years ago. I was counting on them for the ONLY dessert for a dinner I was having for a few friends before Christmas. QVC rep I talked to couldn't have cared less. Bottom line, no apples for me! I have been tempted so many times since then to order Mrs. Prindables. But I will never forget........and will NEVER order again!

I don't blame you; once bitten, twice shy.

Respected Contributor

mine were suppose to ship out today and they shipped sat. and arrived today. they look great. i'm happy with this order and if they taste great, i'll order again.