Respected Contributor

any electric pc with ss pots

Do any of the electric pressure cookers sold on QVC have stainless steel inside pots/liners? If not I would suggest that they start offering some or that as an option at least. My Montel Williams one (with non-stick ) lost a screw--down the drain and did not want to bother trying to repair it. That was just what I had been waiting for though. The chance to buy one from the other channel that offered a SS one . I have been using it for about a month and I LOVE it! (yes I know all caps is shouting--I am)

I have never cared for non-stick -even the new improved ones. I had to buy this in addition to the pc , but I gladly did. It cooks /cleans wonderfully as I find is usually the case with SS.

Honored Contributor

Re: any electric pc with ss pots

[ Edited ]

Instant Pot has a stainless steel insert. Not sold in QVC, 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

My electric pressure cooker works like an electric skillet.  It is all stainless steel.

Image result for presto electric pressure cooker

Respected Contributor

@Zhills what brand is that ? Is it timed/programable ? I still use my old stove top ss  Presto brand for quick cooking veggies ,usually under 5 minutes.

@jaxs mom that is good to know about the instant pot. I of course hope my Elite brand lasts awhile . I will try to never purchase one that doesn't offer ss.

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Instant Pot has a stainless steel insert. Not sold in QVC, 

Last week I was able to get the Instant Pot from WS for $90 and free shipping. They had sent me a 25% off coupon.