Honored Contributor

Do you set yours on something due to the heat of it? Nothing is mentioned, so I guess maybe it's not a problem.  Just wonder.  Any help on that? I see in the demonstration, they set them on a lazy susan type of thing.  It just may be to help with the demonstrator moving things around and no other reason.  Do you do anything for precautions to use this?

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal

I just have mine on my kitchen counter and never put anything underneath it when I use it.  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

Thank you that relieves my mind. So quickly too. @cancun08

Honored Contributor

In the presentations, it's mentioned the lazy Susan is just for their ease.  I have a cooks essentials.  It sits on the counter.  I don't know if all models are the same.  Mine is preset to 370.  I just use that temp for everything. You can change the temp.  If I changed it, I'd change it to whatever I would use for the oven.

Valued Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Do you set yours on something due to the heat of it? Nothing is mentioned, so I guess maybe it's not a problem.  Just wonder.  Any help on that? I see in the demonstration, they set them on a lazy susan type of thing.  It just may be to help with the demonstrator moving things around and no other reason.  Do you do anything for precautions to use this?

@qualitygal, Mine also just sits on the countertop, have never had any problems. Heart

Honored Contributor

Mine is just on countertop too.  When I pull the baskets out, I do set that on a potholder or trivet.    I really like the way these clean-up.  Makes for easy cooking.

Honored Contributor

Mine sits in an antique high chair (looks like a minion).  When I use it, I set it directly on the counter.