Super Contributor

Help please all you knowledgeable shoppers out there, I have a cooks essentials air fryer and it is fine for my needs, it just the basic first generation one, I am looking for the best one to give my daughter in law for Christmas, she will be cooking for a family, so a larger one might be better, what is the best one out there now? Thank you, my mind just goes blank when I try to research and compare..need actual feedback..ha 

Super Contributor

CORRECTION......ADVICE...sorry for typo

Respected Contributor

I just bought the top model of Philips air fryer.  It was normally $400 but they were having a great sale and I got it for half off.  I haven't tried it yet, so I'm really no help here, but the reviews are mostly awesome on that model.  Try that store that is 2 names with one starting with a W and the next with an S.   Smiley Happy 

Super Contributor

I did lots of research and went with Phillips. wonderful! highly recommend. I use mine every day. Meredith's cookbook (the first air fryer version) very helpful and would be a nice additional gift. 

Honored Contributor

I got the PHillips indoor grill and a NUWave airfryer the 6 qt size from Kohl's

Don't get the 3 qt size to small in first place and it's got horrible reviews. The drawer is hard to pull out and push back in. I tried it myself at the store and agreed with what I'd read.

6qt one , I love though.  PHillips , is at Bed, Bath and Beyond and with their own recipe book, but, I didn't want to pay that much for the airfryer.

My nuwave using Kohl's coupons and other incentives I just paid little over 100 for it.   Already had the NuWave round air fryer, so, I knew they made good stuff

Honored Contributor

@marzi 1 Philips is definitely the top of the line.  I have one from Evine (their Cook's Companion line) that I am very happy with but when the time comes to replace it, I am going to purchase this by Gourmia.  There are folks on these boards that have one and just love it.  Brings an extra level of versatility as it has a rotisserie:

464-345- Gourmia 10.5 qt Digital Display Air Fryer

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone!!