Esteemed Contributor

Pssst! If you don't care about having machine-washable dusters, there's a great deal on a Campanelli set of dusters and towels over at woot.com right now—just $14.99 and available in three colors. I can't post a link, but if you go to the website, click the "Grocery & Household" menu, and then scroll down and click the "Best of Grocery and Household" link, you'll find it. And if you buy today or tomorrow, don't forget to apply the coupon code posted on the site. I've purchased these sets a couple of times when they were available from Woot in the past, and they're identical to the sets sold on QVC (including the packaging and everything).

And in case you're not familiar with Woot, it is a subsidiary of Amazon, so if you're a Prime member, you'll also get free shipping.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: a different Campanelli deal

I do not like Campanelli products.

I prefer Don Anslet products.

Valued Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

I do not like Campanelli products.

I prefer Don Anslet products.

What happened to his products? I liked the kitchen towels. Dish drying mats are hardly seen anymore. My cat uses one for his naps. 

Esteemed Contributor

Over the past couple of years, the main Don Aslett products they've featured on air are door mats and cleaning liquids, but there are still quite a few items in inventory:

https://www.qvc.com/for-the-home/don-aslett/_/N-lgluZ1z140k8/c.html