Honored Contributor

Re: Yummy Cookies From The Store!

@ECBG wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@ECBG 

Those do look yummy. Too bad we don't have an Ingles grocery store. I will have to see what I can find around here.

Reminds me of some organic bites in a bag we bought from Sam's that have similar ingredients but can no longer find.

@Nightowlz They're only in NC and SC.  He was a NC native.  You could call and get them shipped.  They have their on "All Natural" sticker on top.  They're absolutely moist enough to ship.

Another great place to look at is River Street Sweets.  Their handmade items are beyond wonderful!  They're made in Georgia in small batches, and have a catalog.  I am in love with their pecan pralines.

@ECBG 

I thought SC was where I have seen the Ingles stores. I have 2 brothers in Greenwood SC where my dad lived. My mom & dad were from SC. I have a lot of aunts, uncles, cousins etc in Anderson, Greenville & Greenwood.

I wanted to move to or around Anderson when we retire but not sure what we are going to do. Waiting to see what my older sister does. If she stays in Fl we will probably stay here since I don't want to live in Fl. It's too hot with no winter.

I have heard about the River Street Sweets but never had any of their goodies. Maybe I will order some during the Holidays this year.