Valued Contributor

Re: Your favorite way to eat/use T-Day leftovers.

We will have a leftover meal and then I’ll cut up the remaining turkey breast, into cubes, and use my vacuum sealer and freeze.  

In January, I’ll use it to make “Dad’s Leftover Turkey Pot Pie” from Allrecipes.

I also like to take out my waffle iron and remake the stuffing by adding a couple of eggs and whatever I feel like (sausage, dried fruits) and making waffles.   They taste great with a scoop of mash potatoes and gravy, on top. 

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Honored Contributor

Mostly turkey sammies with EVERYTHING on them. then just plates of turkey dinner and then maybe a soup.

Honored Contributor

Leftover breakfast is my favorite:

turkey & ham omelet

sage sausage stuffing on the side

a spoonful of my homemade cranberry sauce (as my morning fruit Smiley Very Happy). 

Esteemed Contributor

This sandwich:

Any hearty whole grain bread or rye bread or a soft white potato roll

Hellman's mayo

Turkey

Cranberry sauce

Stuffing

I like this sandwich better than the turkey dinner itself, and will eat several of them during the days following Thanksgiving.  

AND -- leading up to Thanksgiving, I keep going to WAWA for the turkey gobler sandwich.  So good.

Esteemed Contributor

We always ate the leftovers as they were first prepared.....just warmed everything up.  I will also sometimes have a turkey sandwich at lunch.  I'm not a mayo lover so I use some kind of whole grain bread with a brown mustard (or horseradish/wasabi mustard).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Our favorite is cold turkey with stuffing on white toast with lots of Hellmann's. Followed by heated turkey and gravy.