Honored Contributor

Re: Your everyday dinnerware

Lost all the good stuff in the '94 quake. 

My new china is from the $ store (pun intended).

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Knit-Chick 

Thanks you!  I really like them too.  Have had my set for many years.  I kind of went crazy with it and I have a lot of additional serving pieces and canisters, etc.

Even a cute little lamp!  And the larger cookie jar that is a pot of pink tulips.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Longaberger Traditonal Blue vitrified pottery has graced our kitchen for over 25 years.

F5F187E2-FDB8-4EAE-A253-2D25D283D5EB.jpeg

I ordered Corelle Winter Frost yesterday.

7580EF59-1ADB-42AB-8FBB-513EC06B0E5E.jpeg

Regular Contributor

Fiestaware.  I have 2 place settings in six different colors.  Makes for a beautiful table.

Respected Contributor

Corelle Country Morning...a rooster design with my favorite colors, it's my only set now & I won't replace it.

Honored Contributor

I've been using Franciscan ware Desert Rose for 35-40 years now.  My parents gifted me a set with many of the auxiliary pieces.

Valued Contributor

I have had Phaltzgraff's Tea Rose for longer than I can remember. I have full place settings as well as accessory pieces.

phaltzgraffjpg.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's an eclectic mixture:  White dishes from Williams-Sonoma, Spode Blue Room, Villeroy Boch Old Luxembourg and their newer coodinating pieces.

We also have some Lenox Butterfly Meadow mixed in.  Lots of bowls that we eat out of, and pasta bowls and rimmed soup plates and jumbo sized cups we eat out of more than dinner plates now. 

I have mixed Villeroy Boch yellow patterns and Petite Fleur and French Garden that are semi-formal and used often too.

Trusted Contributor

Just basic for us.  All white Fiestaware.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner 

I have many of the same dishes you do!  Dishes are my total weakness, starting with basic white, then simple but elegant white/silver rims Noritake (wedding), Spode Blue Room and Spode Italian, lots of various Pfaltzgraf, Lenox butterfly meadow, etc. etc. 

I don't do full sets, just for 4 and then can mix/match with white if need be.  Dishes are one of my easiest and favorite way to decorate - eat on them, in a hutch, hanging on walls, urns and vases here and there.  Lots of blue and white, green majolica, and interesting vessels.  I think they are all Art to use.

One of my friends would gift me a different Wedgewood cup/saucer for my birthday each year, and they are so lovely, and guests love them.  I use the assorted cups with plain white dishes, so pretty.  I have four of the WW Wild Strawberry, my fave.