Valued Contributor

Re: Your Most Favorite Flavor Of Ice Cream?

I always used Breyers..haven't been happy with it lately.

Right now my new favorite is Friendly's Butter Crunch....I can't have nuts anymore and this gives a little crunch.

DH likes Friendly's Cherry Vanilla..lots of cherries in it..

Honored Contributor

Ack, I'm another one who can never choose just one favorite of - well, just about anything.  Smiley Happy

I also love the Dreyer's Spumoni that another poster mentioned early on.  She also mentioned a restaurant that used that and we have that in common.  There was an Italian restaurant we used to visit in Pacific Grove (Near Monterey, CA) and they had that.  I'd never seen that before, with the 3 flavors lined up like neapolitan so I always looked forward to it.

Then, one time down the line. I was in the store looking at the ice creams and saw this Dreyer's product that looked just like it.  I was sold!   BTW, Dreyer's is called Edy's in the East so they probably have the same flavors we get out here in the West.  Smiley Happy

But I also love rocky road and mint chocolate chip.  I like a nice vanilla bean (only vanilla bean, not vanilla and definitely not French vanilla), but use that to serve with mascerated strawberries or with cake.

There are more, but I'll stop.  I never seem to have just one fav of  anything.  Smiley Embarassed

Respected Contributor

Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia is my number one favorite. My second B&J fav is discontinued 😢  it was called

Thats my Jam!  So now it's Chunky Monkey in its place.

@chickenbutt  I know how you feel. I love Spumoni ! There's a place in Brooklyn Spumoni Gardens and theirs is outrageously delicious. Tons of tasty pistachios. I have never seen Edy's Spumoni. I like that brand.

Honored Contributor

Black raspberry.