Honored Contributor

Re: Your Most Favorite Flavor Of Ice Cream?

Blue Bell Country Two Step.  It is a comb. of chocolate cookie dough and Oreo cookies an cream. 

Just finally found this week the Little Debbie Snack cake ice creams.  I have been enjoying the Oatmeal Cream Pie version.  Took months to get it down here to Texas.  May be because this is Blue Bell Country.

Blue Bell Cookie Two Step half gallon

Little Debbie Ice Cream

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine was..........Woman Sad---jamoca almond fudge!! can't eat sugar now  and anything with coffee in it!!!! Woman Indifferent then it was goo goo cluster.....

Respected Contributor

I am an exciting person. My very favorites are vanilla (especially vanilla bean) and chocolate. I am with the poster that hasn't met an ice cream they did not like. 

I like Homeade brand 's lemon . I do not buy it too often though as I am the only one in my household that likes it and I only eat small servings . it is only sold in gallon size.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

Please don't judge...but I know I am in the minority.  I don't like ice cream.  🤷🏻‍♀️  
When I was teaching...on the days the cafeteria had ice cream with lunch...the guidance counselor knew I wasn't going to eat mine, so he always conveniently got in line behind me and asked if he could have mine.  He couldn't believe anyone could possibly not like ice cream.  Actually I think I might have mentioned this before on a previous post...but he said it was "Un-American".   

@Mombo1   I'm pretty much the same.  Ice Cream is OK  but I certainly don't love it.  Most hard ice creams have an after taste to me so I rarely eat it.  If I eat it at all, I prefer a plain soft serve Vanilla cone (or in a cup).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Homemade Knight's apple crumb pie

Trusted Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain    I agree.  The last time I had a taste of soft serve ice cream was with my 4 year old granddaughter.  She insists that I have the first "lick". 🤗

Regular Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

Years ago, or should I say decades ago, my favorite ice cream flavor used to be Butter Crunch from Friendly's.  

Although I seldom buy ice cream, like maybe once or twice a year, I like Haagen-Dazs Coffee ice cream. Of course, now I want some. That is the problem with these kinds of threads... Thanks, @ECBG, I think... 

@Jersey Born ...Friendly's Butter Crunch was my favorite for many, many years, and also born in Jersey. 

Regular Contributor

Love many flavors of ice cream, one that comes out in winter is Haagen Dazs Peppermint Bark. 
Hershey's Cappuccino Crunch is another favorite.

Respected Contributor

If I never had another dessert, I would be happy to have ice cream. So many delicious flavors, I would never get tired of it.

For years, my two favorites were Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia and Chunky Monkey.  Now, Ben & Jerry's just seems too sweet .

Then I was loving Brigham's Mocha Chip, then Pistachio (with real pistachios in it). My current favorite is Brigham's Chocolate Chip, one of my childhood favorites.

Respected Contributor

I recently tried Blue Bell Cookies & Cream for the 1st time & really liked it a lot.