Honored Contributor

Re: Your Most Favorite Flavor Of Ice Cream?

Year round: Talenti Mediterranean Mint

Summer: anything peach

Winter: peppermint  stick

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since we don't have Blue Bell in our state, I have to choose Roselani Haupia, followed by Tillamook Old Fashioned Vanilla.

If I were back home it would most definitely be Blue Bell Peaches & Cream followed by Homemade Vanilla.

CC879EB5-C5A1-4B7B-BB9B-48D4F595BB22.jpeg

D663900D-C9D9-4076-9017-D7BF092C3F82.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I'm partial to chocolate chip cookie dough. My husband likes a seasonal flavor, Strawberry Rhubarb, served with pie of the same name. The rest of the year, he's a chocolate fan.

Respected Contributor

@89135 wrote:

@Sooner   Try Tillamook Vanilla Bean.....It IS really good.

"Made with extra cream and less air for a creamier taste No artificial flavors, preservatives or colors added. Made with high quality milk from cows not treated with artificial growth hormone.. It's rich and thick, creamy, and more savory than our other vanillas, but still sweet.:

Tillamook is relatively new to me and you really can feel the difference in their texture, super creamy. I like any flavor i have tried.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 ......We have Blue Bell in our area but I have never seen any Black Walnut.  I will check it out next trip to the grocery.  Thank you for the info.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Haagen Daz Vanilla Bean

Trusted Contributor

Currently my most favorite is Walmart's Great Value brand ice cream, flavor Sea Salt Caramel.

I had never tried this brand before, but was wanting ice cream, was in Walmart and decided to try it, not expecting much.

I was so impressed.  Such great flavor , so creamy.  I was curious, so I googled it to try to see what company actually makes it (you always hear that well known manufacturers make the store brands), and it turned out it was some old established family run business out in the midwest (?) somewhere, I only vaguely recall details.

I have tried other flavors, all are really good.  It gets great reviews, so I'm not just imagining that it's really good icecream.  I think it rivals any high end brands.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My go to flavor is Coffee or Butter Pecan, my husband liked one his mother always had I believe was White Castle Cherry??  I haven't seen it in years around here.  They lived in PA.  If not that he likes cookies and cream (Breyers) was his favorite.

Honored Contributor

Equal favorites:

1. Coffee ...... or ....... pistachio

Honored Contributor

Rocky Road!