Honored Contributor

Your Most Favorite Flavor Of Ice Cream?

Hands down, my most favorite ice cream is asking Baskin Robbins Pralines and Cream.  Sadly, they left here years ago and the next one is over an hour away.

Our grocery store may be carrying this ice cream according to their recent ad.

Second would be Tillamook Mudslide.

Honored Contributor

Re: Your Most Favorite Flavor Of Ice Cream?

Turkey Hill's Chocolate Marshmallow or almost any  Mint Chip .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Anything with peanut butter. 

Honored Contributor

At Trader Joe's, it's clearly coffee bean blast.  Other than that, pistachio, whne I can find it. Although, on very rare occasions, Trader Joe's has had pistachio gelato.

Respected Contributor

Haven't had ice cream from Baskin Robbins in years and years! But, yes, my favorite flavor there was the Pralines and Cream, too. So good! Going in a totally different flavor direction, a friend turned me onto Cherry Garcia from Ben and Jerry's. I usually don't even like that kind of combination (not a cherry fan) but this is delicious. When you're in a pinch it's a quick and easy dessert to serve along with a cookie on the side. YUM!

Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cherry Garcia® non GMO 4 oz - Walmart.com ...

Trusted Contributor

Dreyer's makes my favorite....Spumoni....it's Pistachio Almond, Cherry and Chocolate together...much like Neopolitan....but much better. Our favorite local Old Spaghetti Factory serves it...

Valued Contributor

We use to camp in Maine ,and always made a point of getting: Shain’s of Maine’s. Favorite was Mocha almond fudge . 

Road Trip !!!!

Trusted Contributor

Ben and Jerry's  phish food!    I try not to buy it,  it is very dangerous.

Trusted Contributor

Please don't judge...but I know I am in the minority.  I don't like ice cream.  🤷🏻‍♀️  
When I was teaching...on the days the cafeteria had ice cream with lunch...the guidance counselor knew I wasn't going to eat mine, so he always conveniently got in line behind me and asked if he could have mine.  He couldn't believe anyone could possibly not like ice cream.  Actually I think I might have mentioned this before on a previous post...but he said it was "Un-American".   

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Turkey Hill's Chocolate Marshmallow or almost any  Mint Chip .

Turkey Hill Chocolate Chip Mint is especially good!  Smiley Happy