Super Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Cake PAN Brand?

All my baking pans Are WS gold touch pans also they are excellent quality
I think I have every size pan they made and kind
my tube cake pan is not Gold touch its a non stick tube pan my MIL gave me over 45 years ago when I got married I have no idea what brand it is but I still use it
Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@loriqvc Thanks so much for the list! It is very helpful.  I find I am a Bundt pan hoarder Woman Embarassed  

One of my very favorite pans and the recipe is the Nordic Ware Honeycomb Pull Apart Pan!  There is a lemon and honey recipe for it on the site and it is wonderful!  

I have WAY too much bakeware of all kinds.

@Sooner - My collection of Bundt pans is honestly a bit ridiculous, but I love them all! I actually have two of the honeycomb pans and that recipe is delightful.

Honored Contributor

I have USA Pans round, square, rectangle cake pans plus a lot more made by USA Pans.

Wirecutter online has an article dated Sept 2023 titled The Best Cake Pans for 2023. #1 USA Pans due to the corrugated bottoms with easy release over other pans. 

Frequent Contributor

I am too!

There are too many good deals at Home Goods!

Respected Contributor

Wilton.  From regular pans to fun shapes, they work great.

Honored Contributor

I'm not much of a baker but I have had good results with Wilton.

Regular Contributor

I'm a Nordic Ware collector. Well, that's what you call somebody with over 50 different pans, right? I store them by hanging them on the wall. Different cakes just seem to taste better in different designs. The cakes don't stick if you use joy spray. They are made in the USA. I don't buy nor use anything other than Nordic Ware. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

i prefer the term collector vs hoarder although my son would use the term hoarder, I too have a crazy collection of bundt pans, cakelette and loaf pans. I use them all and they bring joy to me as I use them and to the people who enjoy the cakes made in them.

Super Contributor

I have only one bundt pan, a cast iron by Lodge, and love it.  I bake several cakes each month, including birthday bundts for my family and a "cake a month" for several charities.  My lodge pan was expensive, but I see it as an investment that will last my lifetime and be a welcome gift to someone I love when I'm no longer baking cakes. . .