Honored Contributor

Re: Your Fav Fresh Market Deli Foods?

@jannabelle1 wrote:

Thanks....I'm in the Midwest (St. Louis) and haven't heard of Fresh Market. It's apparently a regional market.

@jannabelle1 Sorry.  I guess you could say it's a specialty chain where things are beautifully displayed and meats are behind glass.  They wrap your order.  Boxed and canned items are of the highest quality, perhaps "luxury".

Carrots have the tops, their desserts are equal to a bakery, but they don't offer special (birthday) orders.  The staff is extremely polite.

See the source image

Honored Contributor

the fresh market is my favorite place to shop. it is the perfect size and there is so much to look at that is different.

so happy that they are now doing more specials and offering coupons.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I haven't been to Bradenton in three years, but there was a very nice Fresh Market there.  Expensive, but good quality everything.  It can't be a trademarked name, as I live in the boondocks and there are two stores with the Fresh Market name within 40 miles of me.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I haven't been to Bradenton in three years, but there was a very nice Fresh Market there.  Expensive, but good quality everything.  It can't be a trademarked name, as I live in the boondocks and there are two stores with the Fresh Market name within 40 miles of me.  

@depglass. I checked their website and it said they were founded in 1982 in Greensboro NC by Ray and Beverly Berry with 159 stores.