Respected Contributor

Re: Yikes!!! August 2017 is here already - WHAT'S COOKING?

she got a letter from the doctor saying her appointment for the rest of the proceder will be on august 25 in 11 days. she read it and started to cry. shes going to call doctor in the morning. coulnt call doctor today because ri has a holiday today.

Honored Contributor

@Pooky1 wrote:

she got a letter from the doctor saying her appointment for the rest of the proceder will be on august 25 in 11 days. she read it and started to cry. shes going to call doctor in the morning. coulnt call doctor today because ri has a holiday today.

@Pooky1  This is unacceptable!  How can doctors leave patients to suffer for so long, unbelievable, but this does seem the way these days.  I wonder if she could get this resolved in the ER, then her doctor or another would be forced to perform the procedure or do something.

Respected Contributor

Do not know how your Urgent Care works where you are but I find myself most of the time when I need some help headed there. They are faster, etc than  going to see your regular MD. I am a bit lucky in that the Urgent Care I go to belongs to the medical group my MD belongs to. Guess what, my entire medical record they can pull up in a second. LOVE IT!!!! Takes too long to see your regular MD when you need one in a hurry. Would hope you have a similar group there - most people I know got to the Urgent Care first. Thoughts and prayers go with you and your wife.

Finished up the leftovers from last night - very good and it is all gone now. Now I have to think what for tomorrow but am really tired.

Have to take Ricky tomorrow a.m. to the County Mental Health for their observations and assistance - should be interesting. He is a nightmare tonight and cursing like a sailor - just dumbfounds me.

Sleep well everyone and have a great day tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

Anyone seen Preds lately? Sure do miss her coming here with her daily greeting. Sob.

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: cat

I'm still around @Winifred.  I'm keeping an eye on you. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

PREDS!!! Yippee!!! SO GLAD TO SEE  YOU HERE. We do not do well without you!!

Went to Aldi's as there is only Davey and I here - plus the cat. Tomorrow have a zillion things to do. At any rate bought a pizza - new to me:  a Mama Cozzis Pizza Kitchen "Grilled Chicken with Jerk Sauce". Very very good, a bit spicy but not bad at all - Davey LOVED it. And the cost far less than $5 - what can I say? Thin  crust, white meat chicken, jerk sauce???, mozzarella cheese, roasted peppers and onions on a crust. Like I said very good and you sure cannot beat the price. Of course I got a Gatorade for Davey.

A super cold night last night - Ricky froze and so did I. Suspect Davey and I will freeze tonight but that is the way both of us like it. Garbage day tomorrow so Davey ACTUALLY mowed the lawn - and he is doing things - so far - without any problems. Is he turning around? I sure hope so. He was moved to another  classroom - the school is slowly filling up but suspect he will continue to do well - sure hope so. Felt very sorry for him as I heard early this a.m. the young lady he spent last summer with - and I was NOT happy about it - was killed in a motorcycle accident in Idaho where she recently moved. "She was a former baby sitter of DAvey's - and my problem was I knew she got him into some bad habits. She struggled and I was told finally turned her life around, got her children back and now this. My heart aches for all of them. Davey's MOther told him today and so far he has said nothing - interesting. Am sure it is disturbing him. Life is full of ups an downs for sure.

Hope one and all had a great day.

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Well sir, Friday DID get here after all did it not? Good one Preds.

Another chilly morning, yeah!! But am sure the heat will descent upon us. Really great this week as sthe humidity was almost non existent - LOVE IT!!

Another busy day ahead - would love to find ONE day where I can just chill out. Suspect those days are long gone.

Pooky1, how is your better half feeling - hope she is doing a bit better. Any hope on her getting some more help quickly? Sure hope so.

Sun just popped out - yet it is providing no heat. Thank goodness for that - it will come for sure. Davey and I had leftovers once again last night - Fridge is completely empty now. Must come up with something for tonight - oh well I have all day to try and figure it out.

Have a great day everyone!!

Respected Contributor

hi everyone. actually winifred her doctor got her back in for the last part of the laser treatment and he got rid of last 40 kidney stones.and she has to have the stent in until next friday the 25. she said stent is more painful than the kidney store was.so tuesday night she had a fever and wednesday morning her temp was 104.6 and i called doctor and they said dont drive her to hospital call rescue because that is a dangerous temp.well shes still in hospital now.shes dying to come home. our dog just looks so sad with her not being here.were dying for her to come home. hope everyone has a great weekend.

Honored Contributor

Image result for saturday morning

@Pooky1 ... Sending thoughts and prayers for your wife.  Hope she gets to come back home soon.