Super Contributor

X L Lock and Lock now in "As Is"' Copper W L..

Esteemed Contributor

Re: X L Lock and Lock now in "As Is"' Copper W L..

@Ttownlady  I looked, and did not see the XL Copper "as is" but, I own two of the Rose Gold and love them. They have enough room for several bags of sugar,  flour, etc. in them. I also store chocolate chips, nuts and things like that.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Super Contributor

Totally agree this is a fantastic size. They need to ring more back
Respected Contributor

At one point there was the opportunity to order.  They had all the colors listed so I figured they might come back.

I went on waitlist for the copper one and every few days I would check the status.  Tonight I checked and it said my order was canceled.  I wish they would at least email me when that happens.

Anyhow, I clicked on the product and there it was with two colors listed as being able to order.  One was Teal and the other Copper.  Now they are probably returns, but why didn't they send me the Copper that is now back in their inventory instead of canceling my order and never advising me about it.

I ordered one of each and hopefully I will like them and they will suit my purpose.

Trusted Contributor

I bought two in opal since that was all that was left at the time.  Great for dry parrot food.