New Contributor

Wrong Lazy Susan Sent? Want to trade?

QVC sent the wrong color of Cooks Essentials Glass Lazy Susan to many of us and now the ones we want are on waitlist. I ordered Granite and got Marble and for many it was vice versa. QVC says they don't know when they will get more in stock. Anyone who received the wrong color want to trade?
Respected Contributor

Re: Wrong Lazy Susan Sent? Want to trade?

[ Edited ]

I got marble but  ordered granite ! NOT happy! I am in Southern California if anyone wants to trade granite for my marlble..

New Contributor

Me too, I am looking to trade marble for granite! 

Respected Contributor

I emailed Customer Service and havent heard back, are you saying they will  not make it right?

Super Contributor

I received granite and ordered marble.  My order slip even said marble.  I called customer service and have already sent the granite one back.  I am now on the waitlist for marbe. It is frustrating because there was no waitlist when I ordered mine.  I have to wait because someone couldn't read properly and didn't double check.  So, I sit and wait

Respected Contributor

I ordered online and I could see that they had the picture of the granite titled "marble" and the picture of the marble titled "granite"

I evenremember thinking, "should I order Marble if I want Granite"? but I figured they would realize their mistake and after all, granite IS granite right?

So I ordered granite, even though it showed  picture of marble..should havel istened to that inner voice...

I wonder if ANYONE got the right one...

Respected Contributor

OK, they got back to me..there are no more granite (even though we know proabbly lots of folks are going to return theirs because THEY wanted marble)

I can return it, and I wont be able to replace it OR I can keep it and they will give me a $5 credit..

But  all I  REALLYwant is the Granite!

Contributor

Anyone try to leave a negative review on this?  I did, and they won't post it.  I answered the Community Q&A twice also, and my anwered was pulled off both times.  I think color is a very important trait in a product, so I don't know what the "official" reason was for not posting my review.

I wanted the black granite  so it'd match my black marble tempered glass stove covers.  My family and I decided tha white marble, being it's marble, did compliment the stove covers so we are keeping.  Black granite is on waitlist too and who knows how long, if ever it will be for them to get some in.

I do think the idea posted here for trading is a wonderful idea for those who just need to have the opposite color.  I hope this works out for all of you.

Contributor

I forgot to add in my previous post..... There may be a lot of "As Is" on these later..... if a lot of people returned their wrong colors.