Respected Contributor

Wow!! Power Air Fryer Oven Elite 6-qt ->>>> 99% Chance ..

[ Edited ]

I'm gonna HAVE to get it!

Anyone have one?

(TSV Presale)

Also, ...

If you have one, have you used the dehydrator feature?

Does it "cook" fruits & veggies or just dehydate them?

I wonder how EASY it is to clean the inside (around the heating element wire).

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Regular Contributor

Re: Wow!! Power Air Fryer Oven Elite 6-qt ->>>> 99% Chance ..

RinaRina,

I'm interested in any answers you get! We've been looking at different air fryers because our 1st one is just about ready to play out. A friend of ours has the previous version of this air fryer oven, but took it back. He said he didn't like the circular basket because it was a pain to open. He bought his at Sam's Club, so it didn't come with the basket you see in the regular air fryers. We're holding out on purchasing one until we see this one premiere later in the week. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

It's just like the one on Evine that Todd English sells, which I have. It is today's top value on Evine I think, and shipping is only 9.99, instead of 17.97 that Q is charging. The controls are lined up a little different, but basically the same. Oh, and theirs is a 12.7 qt.

Valued Contributor

i am not impressed because it only has a 60 day money back guarantee.
i don't know if this is the same thing as a warranty.
by that i mean, is there a warranty after the 60 days?

and dare i say that this brand has had an 8 quart model since some time last year.

there are other air fryer ovens by other brands, like breville, cuisinart and emeril has one that is larger then this one and it's metal/stainless steel. this one seems like the outside is plastic

i don't know how long it takes to dehydrate something in this machine.

i recently read the specs for another brand (can't remember which one), but it said it took 10 hours to dehydrate fruit.

Respected Contributor

@jackpotwinner wrote:

It's just like the one on Evine that Todd English sells, which I have. It is today's top value on Evine I think, and shipping is only 9.99, instead of 17.97 that Q is charging. The controls are lined up a little different, but basically the same. Oh, and theirs is a 12.7 qt.

Rats!  I missed the cheap shipping.  It's $20 now.  But still .. 12.7 QT is HUGE!

Thanks for the tip!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Valued Contributor

I like this design of the square multi levels and the basket.

I have Paula Deens but its about the same...

Love it!  Ceramic shelves, baskets and stainless steel!!!!

Honored Contributor

@jackpotwinner wrote:

@jackpotwinner 

That size would work better so you can cook a turkey breast in it or larger chicken or roast.  

Respected Contributor

EVINE's program guide is terrible.

How do I find out WHEN the next Todd English show is.

I want that Fryer, but I'm not payying $20 for shipping.

Honored Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

EVINE's program guide is terrible.

How do I find out WHEN the next Todd English show is.

I want that Fryer, but I'm not payying $20 for shipping.

@RinaRina you could try calling their CS but they can be uninformed themselves unfortunately.  To be honest, I haven't seen TE on himself in quite a while (he was supposed to be there to kick off the TS presentation of that oven but didn't make it).  I do wonder if he's on his way out.  I am a sucker for Evine kitchen presentations if Deb Murray is on and she does a lot of TE's items so if I see them coming up on the horizon I'll let you know.

Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking of getting this until I read the reviews for this brand on here and amazon......not very good.

Probably only give a 60 day guarentee because that seems to be as long as it lasts...The fan seems to quit working....

No thanks...