Honored Contributor

Wow! I scored clearance "Pioneer Woman" things today...

I had to go in WM today to pick up a few things.  I was walking to the back of the store & noticed tucked in a small bottom shelf of the kitchen gadget aisle a "clearance sign".

I found these pieces for under $14 total💃💃💃.  I absolutely love her cake stand it's $20 from $29 just may go back later.  I like it's a high dome cover.

157A1C71-60B1-41BD-8AB1-0FB043383700.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Wow! I scored clearance "Pioneer Woman" things today...

I love her stuff too! I was just in Walmart last night but didn’t even peek! I may have to go and “peek” today 

Honored Contributor

I love her kitchen items, too!!!  My joke is that her art is "pioneer by way of Italy."

So beautiful.  I will check out my local Walmart to see if anything is on sale.  At mid-month I cruised past her goodies and nothing was on sale.

Honored Contributor

I own the cake stand, in white, and I like it, but it's too small for a 9" cake with frosting.  I keep it on my kitchen counter for smaller coffee cakes.

I also have a mug that makes me smile when I have my tea and a lunchbox where I store my KA hand mixer and attachments.  It's excellent quality for the money.

mug.jpeg

stand.jpeg

Photo is deceptive. This must be a very small cake.

tote.jpeg

My KA hand mixer fits perfectly and the attachements slip into the pockets.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

That lunch box is so cute.  I have no need for it but.....maybe I can find a need if my store should have it or one just as cute.

Contributor

homedecor1, I got those same bowls at my Walmart a few weeks ago...I love her things!!

Honored Contributor

@house_cat

Love the mugs!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@house_cat

love the lunch bag aka your mixer bag!!!

As for the pic of your cake stand -- cake looks delicious!  I didn't open the box just "looked" at the picture.  My friend has the green & she's a baker and has not told me about the depth of the dome.  I just know she has a cake or pastry in there a few times a week!

I would have to "find" a space & reason other than I like it because I hardly bake lately.  My spouse won't eat it & sadly, although I love to bake fresh things my hips don't need it! lol

A cake stand on the counter always reminds me of my childhood days & raising my kids when coming home from school there was always some goodies or cake in the stand for "after dinner" ..oh those wonderful days 😊

Honored Contributor

@Poohki

They were packaged as set of 4.  I love small little prep bowls and at $4.74 I couldn't pass these up!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@house_cat, that is a great idea for the lunch box.  I think I will use it, so thanks!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!