Honored Contributor

Re: Wolfgang on HSN - 2 today specials (FYI)

@SharkE wrote:

She's to high pressure for me. I like Chef Marian's style. I just bought Pioneer Woman's flat spatula and find i use it all the time now. At walmart

@SharkE this is like the third time I have heard this spatula being mentioned on the boards.  Is it this one?

Trusted Contributor

I'll watch but I'm more interested in air fryers than deep fryers. Seems like so many on the market-I wish I knew someone that had and air fryer so I could see it in person.

Respected Contributor

If I didnt have the Brevile AND the Fa-Gor, I would get that pressure oven!

Honored Contributor

I agree -- wow these hosts can talk and talk...esp over him! Great prices though! 

Honored Contributor

@Lacey1 I wish you could see one in action as they really are a neat little appliance.  As always with new technologies there is a bit of a learning curve but it is easily learned.  I truly love mine.  So easy to use, clean up and with tasty results.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

I have this spatula and its my go to when I'm needing to flip something!  Picked mine up in WM -- I see now that's it Fall all her stuff is back on the shelves (Pioneer Woman) -- loving her cake stand! 

Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

If I didnt have the Brevile AND the Fa-Gor, I would get that pressure oven!

Oh @Mothertrucker if I could, I would buy that larger size in a heart beat even though I have a Breville . . . I would love that rotisserie function and larger capacity.  If/when my Breville goes, I am going to buy Wolfie's.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I agree -- wow these hosts can talk and talk...esp over him! Great prices though! 

I agree @homedecor1 I don't like to dog out the hosts as I always ask myself "could you do a better job?" and the answer is always a resounding NO but goodness she really is jarring (although I have to say in this last hour she seems to have simmered down a bit) . . . I think if she drapes her arm over Wolfie one more time he is going to give her an elbow . . . Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Lacey1 I wish you could see one in action as they really are a neat little appliance.  As always with new technologies there is a bit of a learning curve but it is easily learned.  I truly love mine.  So easy to use, clean up and with tasty results.

I follow some Facebook air fryer groups and I'm amazed at these things! Not just french fries! It is confusing because there's so many out there. I would like to avoid the nonstick coating that might flake off. I think the ceramic coating would be better, in a large size fryer.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

She's to high pressure for me. I like Chef Marian's style. I just bought Pioneer Woman's flat spatula and find i use it all the time now. At walmart

@SharkE this is like the third time I have heard this spatula being mentioned on the boards.  Is it this one?

YES! and I love it ! just used it to flip burgers.