Honored Contributor

on HSN starting tonight at 10 Central and different times all day on Sat. I like his products.

Always watch.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. Bought his SS pots & pans last time he was on and love them.

Denise
Honored Contributor

Thanks

Honored Contributor

He cracks me up. Seems to have a good time.

Honored Contributor

That 367-103 pressure oven looks good, but, I got more then I need now in my kitchen if I bring home another gadget I'm gonna be served with divorce papers. LOL

anybody else have it ? do U love it ? I just bought a masterbuilt smoker and love it! made chicken and I have a picnic ham in it right now glazed with maple syrup and brown sugar.

Honored Contributor

I have his small Panini grill and love it for steaks, etc. Can cook a small steak in about 4 minutes and a thin hamburger patty in about 3. I use it 2 or 3 times a week and it is holding up well.

Honored Contributor

I got his grill /griddle and like it a lot. I feel he makes good products. If I was single I'd already have the pressure oven LOL Just bought a turkey deep fryer from walmart before the gang got in on them. Then, I bought a smoker from Masterbuilt.

I need to go buy a carving knife from Bed & Bath now.

Super Contributor

He just demonstrated his SS mixing bowls. . .I bought a blue set for my DS for Christmas (along with a QVC blue KA portable mixer). I doubt that he'll be thrilled, but he's out of college/working his first "real" job and living on his own. . .Anyway the set is very nice. . .wish I didn't already have a big collection of (dented/very used) metal mixing bowls. Several years ago I bought 4 of his rice cookers for my children; they were all pleased. I have his electric grill/griddle and use it several time each week; I'm very happy with it!

Honored Contributor

yeah, I think he sells quality stuff. Bet that pressure cooker oven is good.

Respected Contributor

Had a Wolfgang Puck night tonight. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Made pepper steak in his versa cooker and rice in his rice cooker. Always wondered why he discontinued the versa cooker, have had ours for several years and use at least once a week. Guess I'll have to buy a Ninja when it finally bites the dust.

Denise