Honored Contributor

1 thing I know for sure is I want his commercial blender ! I can't afford right now because I've bought to much this month and my SS check usually goes to QVC anyway.  LOL

For sure I'll get it for Christmas and maybe I'll pop for the bread machine also. Thank God I can make my own in the mean while. Nothing is better then bread and butter. 

think the machine I had was a Oser from walmart. Maybe it was just breaking down and why I had so much trouble with it.

Respected Contributor

I was given a breadmaker and while they are kind of fun, ultimately, I found it was faster and more useful to make bread in the KitchenAid.   The assembly of dough is the same work and time as into a breadmaker, and then all you have to do extra is put dough in a greased bowl for rising then form loaves and turn into the oven. It comes out way better. 

Honored Contributor

That's true I'd forgotten I remember seeing the kitchen aid woman doing that

Honored Contributor

I LOVE breadmakers!!!!!!  LOVE them!!!

Respected Contributor

The one advantage is unattended baking. So if you have a big bread eating family, I can see the use of one. I did use mine to make a huge amount of home made bread for an after funeral meal. It was very handy and fast. But I've since just gone with the mixer because I prefer to form my own loaves. 

Honored Contributor

wolfie is on right now pushing his bread machine

Trusted Contributor

And I caved!!!! I have a smaller 1 pound Zo bread machine that I used the first week I got it - now it is in the garage. But, I swear, that man can sell me anything! I also bought the pressure cooker yesterday - I don't have a 5 quart one. (I do have 2 4-qts, a 6 qt and I think a 10). I think it was that stupid pound cake that sold me on the bread machine. Dueling cooking shows with Wolf and Evine right now and then David. 

Honored Contributor

I have had four bread machines:  A Hitachi in 1992, a Breadman when the Hitachi quit MANY years later, a big Zojirushi and the Mini one.  The Mini is going right now--hubby just put ingredients in for a 50/50 white wheat loaf.  It is THE most reliable machine we have ever had.  It never fails to produce a great loaf.

The miniZo sits on the counter and we use it all the time.

Honored Contributor

I'll buy the WP sometime this yr. and give the machines another try.

Ninja blender is good, may not buy his blender. Lot cheaper then Vitamix would never spend that much on a blender

Honored Contributor

WOW! no wonder WP's bread machine sold out at 99 bucks.

I checked Q's stock and they're all 200 and higher ! Ouch !