Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

He is so entertaining with wiping his nose with his hands, towels etc and licking his fingers and eating from a spoon he stirs things with.

I thought I was the only one that noticed that and yet the hosts still eat after him LOL. I do like his cookware!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

WP is the one vendor that is always getting bleeped unless they don't catch it. Yesterday I heard d##

The shipping makes it difficult to order, I want a great deal!

Did anyone see Marlo last night reading the live fb tablet. Someone typed I can't stand the host but I love the chef. She laughed and said something like it doesn't bother me, heard it before etc etc

now you've got me thinking what inappropriate word starts with a 'd'!!!

Respected Contributor

Where is Wolfie, he is supposed to be on now instead of Diane Gilman, her time is up!

Honored Contributor

LOL I'm sitting here, too, thinking the same thing !  10 is getting close to my bedtime. Probably just see what the line up is then go to bed. Husband snored all last night and kept me up, so, I had to get up and go to the couch

tonight I'm heading to the 2nd bedroom. That man could snore down Yankee stadium

Hopefully Wolf will be on this weekend

Poor Diane I don't hardly recognize her any more.

Honored Contributor

just checked he is on central time 8a.m. and 1:00 p.m. on Sat.  HSN

I'm taping the Cuisinart hr 6-7a.m. Sunday morning never seen Cuisinart show before (HSN) always been Kitchen Aid. Glad to see Cuisinart getting a leg up they make great products.   Central time, too.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I guess he needed another hour to sleep, he is on now for an hour instead of 2!

Honored Contributor

Same ol' pot. Sick of it.

Honored Contributor

today right now he is on and looks like more variety I always hate it when the stations have a TSV they promote into the ground. People want variety

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Same ol' pot. Sick of it.

Guess I missed seeing the 3 qt. pot - can you tell I don't watch much anymore?  Woman Wink

Denise
Honored Contributor

He grosses me out too--not a fan.