Honored Contributor

Wolfgang Puck items special pricing today only!

Just sharing:

I ordered as a gift WP fry pans on 12/13  - they were $79.99 (665-444) today they are $49.99.

If anyone ordered these pans or other items from WP recently you may want to ask for a "price adjustment".  HSN issued me a credit for price difference on this item.

(I kept waiting for him to be on and I did see Curtis S was on this weekend but these pans are far superior in weight to CS set)

Honored Contributor

Re: Wolfgang Puck items special pricing today only!

I like Wolfgang, but I'm still astounded at how great the Curtis Stone coating is.  I've been using my pans for quite some time now and they look like new.   The weight works well for me.  I don't care for heavier cookware at this stage in my life.  Good to see HSN offer both!  (HSN does the best cookware shows. Their vendors actually cook while presenting!)

Valued Contributor

@homedecor1  Thanks for the information. My experience with W. Puck products has been excellent. I have an electric reversible grill that I bought at least eleven years ago. I liked it so much, I bought a back-up. The second grill has yet to be opened - the first one is working just as well as it did when it was brand new! The grill has been used at least four or five times a week, both for breakfast (flat grill side) and dinner (reverse side which leaves grill marks). Although I have not purchased any W. Puck products recently, I would not hesitate due to the quality and my experience with this brand..

Trusted Contributor

They just explained that Wolfgang was supposed to be there, but he just lost his sister, so Marion is holding down the fort. They just had an amazing price on his commercial blender, which is to me, as good as the Vitamix. (And I do own both)

What I don't like is that Marlo just used the death in the family as a sales tactic - "Come on and buy the TS to make Wolfgang proud since he couldn't be here." THAT was horrible.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have items from Wolfgang I really like---his electric spiralizer and little electric rice cooker.  (I even bought a back-up of the rice cooker, but haven't had to open it.)   For cookware I really like Curtis Stone's brand.  Changed over from my older QVC cookware and the clean-up  is terrific and the pans are pretty.  Good weight for me to handle.

Regular Contributor

Lisa now in AZ..yeah that was tacky sales tactic but she did also explain he worked all year long on the today's special. And although he would have liked to been there for the presentation it makes him happy to know that it is still available for you to own.