Respected Contributor

Re: Wolfgang Puck Pressure Cooker Oven

@Tigriss  I have an acorn squash and am wondering about that myself.  Until I saw your post, I had forgotten I even have it.  I plan to roast it in the air fryer, scrape most of the flesh out, mix it with some sausage, onion, and herbs that I will sautee first in a skillet, refill the squash and then bake it in the air fryer.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLEM Hello. The Wolfgang Pressure Oven becomes a pressurized chamber inside when in the pressure cooker mode. This seals the door tightly to keep all the moisture in. That in turn makes any steam. So no you do not have to add water only to whatever recipe requires it. Hope all is well with you. I am doing very well. I have to have the stent out of my pancreas on Nov. 3rd and hope all stays like I feel now. I plan on doing more in Wolfgang's oven now I am feeling better. You have the world if you have your health. 😊

@Tigriss I love my acorn squash in the airfryer as it has a nice roasted flavor. That is leaving them in the half shell. I have a convection/microwave that I used to do them in. It would be faster in the convection oven but the airfryer has such a good taste I don't mind doing a half at a time. I am the one that loves the squash not my husband so it works out ok. I haven't made any chickens or a small turkey in my Pressure oven yet but will soon. I have a regular pressure cooker but your chickens won't brown like Wolfgang's 

will. 

New Contributor

FYI my local Kohls had them on clearance for $89. recently. I read the reviews they were very mixed so I opted not to buy it