Frequent Contributor

Looks like Wolfgang Puck is on HSN this weekend 10/26

Maybe Today's Special ??  https://www.hsn.com/products/wolfgang-puck-1700-watt-23-liter-air-fryeroven-with-rot/9086690  and a new cook book by Marian Getz.

Trusted Contributor

Yay - thanks for the news!

Esteemed Contributor

Wolfgang is still my favorite cookware vendor on HSN. The handsome Curtis Stone is a close second😉. I own MANY of his products and have only had issues with a few. I still have a set of his stainless steel cookware from years ago. It shows expected signs of wear for it's age, but still performs wonderfully. I love his no nonsense cooking and product demonstrations.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I thought about replacing my older air fryer with this one and today would be a great day because I could get an additional 20% off with the coupon but decided to wait. I could not find any reviews on the product and it looks really big. 

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

Wolfgang is still my favorite cookware vendor on HSN. The handsome Curtis Stone is a close second😉. I own MANY of his products and have only had issues with a few. I still have a set of his stainless steel cookware from years ago. It shows expected signs of wear for it's age, but still performs wonderfully. I love his no nonsense cooking and product demonstrations.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

i have been very happy with all of my WP products.  After using a Hamilton Beach food procssor for years, I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet his food processor was, and all the blades store inside the unit. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wolfgang Puck - HSN

[ Edited ]

Now I wish I didn't use my 20% off coupon. 

Now is the perfect time to buy it.  Returns until 1/31/20

Honored Contributor

I enjoy watching Wolfgang, but my favorite is Curtis Stone.  I love that they both actually cook all the while during their segments.

Valued Contributor

I  bought two Wolfgan Puck fry pans many, many years ago and I still have them. They look as good as new and I use them all of the time. They were not pricy at all. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

i have been very happy with all of my WP products.  After using a Hamilton Beach food procssor for years, I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet his food processor was, and all the blades store inside the unit. 

I had a white food processor of his some years ago that had the in unit drawer for blade storage. I LOVED that feature. It finally bit the dust a few years ago, so I purchased a13-cup Kitchenaid that has become a favorite, although blade storage is in a separate container. Had I been able to find another Wolfgang processor like the one that died, I would have purchased it.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

@GAQShopr53 

i don't know if this will help, but it looks similar to this one

https://www.hsn.com/products/cuisinart-1800w-4-lb-airfryer-toaster-oven/8728239.

one difference that i noticed is that wp's has a rotisserie, but less watts. the other thing that i noticed is that his has a 1 year warranty and the cuisinart has a 3 year warranty.