Honored Contributor

I'm hoping they eventually cut this to 19.99 like they did the rice cooker.  I don't need any more toys at present, but I wouldn't pass it up at 20.00.  I had a hand held one I sold in an auction because I just couldn't figure out how to use it.  His looked really simple. 

Respected Contributor

There is one review about this which is pretty bad.  Just hope that person't experience is not typical of this gadget and the others will work.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the spiralizer and got the confirmation email.  The next day I got another email informing me they had sold out of spiralizer and could not send me one.  They said if they got it back in before March (something) they'd send it, but if not they would cancel the order.  I was annoyed so I cancelled the order.

Valued Contributor

Re: Wolfgang Puck Fri-Sun Deep Fryer noodles?

I forgot why I got on here!   When they were demonstrating the deep frier, he put in some noodle things that puffed up and looked like flowers - all different colors.  Does anyone know what they were?

Respected Contributor

Re: Wolfgang Puck Fri-Sun Deep Fryer noodles?

@Nicecupoftea wrote:

I forgot why I got on here!   When they were demonstrating the deep frier, he put in some noodle things that puffed up and looked like flowers - all different colors.  Does anyone know what they were?

Didn't see it but sounds like shrimp chips..

Esteemed Contributor

@Nicecupoftea wrote:

I ordered the spiralizer and got the confirmation email.  The next day I got another email informing me they had sold out of spiralizer and could not send me one.  They said if they got it back in before March (something) they'd send it, but if not they would cancel the order.  I was annoyed so I cancelled the order.

@NicecupofteaHmmm...I wonder...did it sell out?  I ordered early in the day and didn't watch later to see what was left.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

There is one review about this which is pretty bad.  Just hope that person't experience is not typical of this gadget and the others will work.

@CLEM The one review I saw there just now was 4 star. 

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@esmerelda  you are correct.  The bad review is gone (it sort of sounded a bit crazy), but there are now a couple of good ones.

Respected Contributor

I heard them say 51,000 of those were sold.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wolfgang Puck Fri-Sun

[ Edited ]

@CLEM  Thanks.  I'll look at the others.  When I read reviews, I start with "lowest rating to highest rating."  I want to weed out those "not helpful" ones that say things like "not what I expected," or "took too long to get here"...they have nothing to do with the product.  And I keep in mind that not everyone is like me and maybe their issues won't be mine.

eta...Are we talking about the same thing?  I looked again...still only the same 4-star review. 

Mine's on track to get here tomorrow.

Keepin' it real.