Valued Contributor

I bought my set several years ago and have never needed to replace the batteries yet.  I like mine and use them often.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

i love my kuhn rikon grinders...have had them for years!  i have arthritis in my hands and can still use these....and glad to hear i'm not the only one that can't tolerate his foul language and gross personal habits....why is he allowed to continue this behavior....unacceptable for a professional.....aren't any of the "higher ups" watching?!

I think it's just the general notion that class and manners are obsolete now.  They also probably perceive him as their 'big star' without whom they would make so much less money, so they let him get away with being like that.

big star with big gross habits!  i have young grandchildren with better kitchen hygiene habits!!  no purchases from me......

Valued Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

i love my kuhn rikon grinders...have had them for years!  i have arthritis in my hands and can still use these....and glad to hear i'm not the only one that can't tolerate his foul language and gross personal habits....why is he allowed to continue this behavior....unacceptable for a professional.....aren't any of the "higher ups" watching?!

I think it's just the general notion that class and manners are obsolete now.  They also probably perceive him as their 'big star' without whom they would make so much less money, so they let him get away with being like that.

big star with big gross habits!  i have young grandchildren with better kitchen hygiene habits!!  no purchases from me......

I called that other shopping network and told them I wanted to complain about him.  They said that my complaint would be forwarded to corporate headquarters.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

No sale because it takes too many batteries to use it.  

I was tempted to order, but that was my reason for changing my mind.  I "dug out" a grinder I had and have never used it because it needs batteries too.  Going to donate it because I don't want to deal with battery replacement, etc.  Takes too many.

Trusted Contributor

The new WP grinders are great,   No trouble at all.  I bought 6 of them to use for my various pepper corns, and salts.

Valued Contributor

The moderation of this forum makes no sense sometimes.  Here we have a post about a product on "the other shopping network" and it is perfectly fine and has many responses.  Meanwhile the other day I made a post about that same other shopping network and mentioned a new cotton blanket was available at a good price and it was promptly yanked with no explanation.

Respected Contributor

I considered purchasing . I am with the people who hate replacing batteries very often. I have a hand turn one I purchased from Amazon for my peppercorns that work nicely and turns easily. I have a store packaged himalayan salt and used it the other day and the grinder part came off onto my eggs along with a lot of salt! --garbage. 

I always check the lowest starred reviews on any brand first , then the others and shake it all up and make my decision. I have had pretty good success with WG's products personally. I doubt that he wipes his nose then goes to the warehouse and touches all of the shipments .Smiley Happy

@giddy upI think QVC & HSN merged (or ?) .  A few months ago they had crossovers from each saying something about it. You might ask in the 'Customer Care' forum about your post.

I am glad QVC allows discussion of other channels and products. There is not a community at Evine and HSN's isn't always current.

Super Contributor

I ordered them and and something else. I love the guy, I like people who are themselves and honestly, if you cant handle a little swearing , well I think you might have an issue yourself. He does swear that much, how silly.

Honored Contributor

I was tempted to purchase the Wolfgang grinders, but didn't want to deal with the batteries.  I purchased a set locally that doesn't need batteries.  I have one Kuhn-Richon from QVC that I use for peppercorns.  Now I have two more grinders--one will be salt and would like suggestions for what else you use your grinders for.