Trusted Contributor

Has anyone ever ordered or tried these???? If you have, did you enjoy them, or what is your opinion of them...........{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Regular Contributor

Re: Wolferman's English Muffins

I've ordered them a few times. I had the "original 1810" this morning - toasted with butter and grape jelly. Deeeeeelicious! Nothing like Thomas' English Muffins. Really good. If you order from QVC and for some reason you don't like them, you'll get a full refund. But I think you'll enjoy them.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Scooty.....I was wondering about them, too...they look so good during presentations...

Trusted Contributor

Thanks........but I am looking to buy from the company, as I do not care for the flavors that the Q is offering...........{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Regular Contributor

They have a lot of flavors in their catalog. Their tea breads are also really good.
Super Contributor

These are a special treat at our house. I am ordering some for Christmas morning. They are so big that I broil them or sometimes grill them. Love them.

Honored Contributor

We ordered them one year and I thought they tasted pretty much the same as super market variety.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Super Contributor

I ordered them once and that was enough for me. They were packaged poorly for a food item, one large cardboard box with no protection so four of the packages were squashed and broken. The one I tried, I believe sourdough, was tasteless and I much prefer the nooks and crannies brand than these. I called and got refunded.
Contributor

Forrestwolf, while I live in Ga. now, I am originally from KS. I haven't had these muffins in a while but ordered them many times over the years. They are thick & wonderful & available in many flavors. I really like them & often send them as gifts. Be aware, they are extremely perishable though so if you are ordering them for someone, they need to be home to receive them. I once ordered them as a thank you for inlaws who were out of town at the time (unbeknownst to me) & by the time they returned, they were inedible.

Honored Contributor

I use to be able to buy them locally and thought they were wonderful. I haven't looked for them lately though. I may need to order some. How do they freeze?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau