Trusted Contributor

Wish Q would bring Curtis Stone

Wonder if Q might offer his line, I'd love to purchase a number of items.

I used to have a HSN membership, dropped them for many reason...won't go back.

They have many things I'm interested in which buy from other places,  but it would be great if some lines would come to Q.

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

Re: Wish Q would bring Curtis Stone

@skittles2 - HSN accepts PayPal if that helps you.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

Wonder if Q might offer his line, I'd love to purchase a number of items.

I used to have a HSN membership, dropped them for many reason...won't go back.

They have many things I'm interested in which buy from other places,  but it would be great if some lines would come to Q.

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

This has been discussed here at length before.

I know of no "membership" at either HSN or QVC. Don't know what you mean, unless it's the house credit card.

I think it would be suicidal for Curtis to cannibalize his cookware line by bringing it here. QVC is far less generous with free shipping and other benefits that HSN routinely offers. It would also be bad for HSN, because Curtis is a major rain-maker there.

You can find Curtis Stone cookware and kitchen items on eBay if you want a different venue. They're usually open box, which means returns, but I've never gone wrong with the seller there that I use. The prices are also often much better. 

If QVC brought special food or seasonings lines from Curtis here, that would make some sense. QVC seems to have a strong base of customers willing to pay staggering amounts for regular food, so something exotic (and pricey) might work here where it would be too effete for HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

@noodleann  I hope Curtis stays on HSN too. I have purchased some food from Curtis and it was really good. Q is in competition with their Cook's essentials so I doubt Curtis will ever join Q.  He is the top seller on HSN and I love his products. I agree HSN has more free shipping and I have never had a processing or shipping problem with them. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mimi 1883 

Hi, thank you for the thoughtful suggestion.Cat Happy

@noodleann 

Member,  Account....same

I didn't cancel my account due to payment method, prices, flexpays, etc., it was because there were many billing mistakes, customer service frustration,  items showing wear, or damage, not being sealed, etc.

15yrs having an account, there was a last straw, nothing major, just -one more thing- situation, said I'm done, I'll stay with QVC, SHOPHQ and all it's previous names.

Never looked back. As I said, HSN has fine products, always have...I still watch certain shows, I don't dislike HSN at all, I just don't want to go through any hassel again.

Hoping Q will bring Curtis, some crossovers doing well:

-Andrew  doesn't seem to be hurting his business

-Beekman is doing great as a crossover to HSN.

-Cricut

to name a few.

Why not Curtis, I think he'd do great!

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

no need for curtis to showcase his items on qvc if they are already on hsn. it is easy enough to purchase his items from hsn. there is even a $20 off of a $100 purchase code available if that helps you decide.

$20 off $100+ Orders for all customers  *Restrictions  may apply
Code: 187130
Expires: 1/18/2021
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Why ruin a good thing!  He has great following at HSN and for sure his product line would change in quality once QVC took it over!!!

I don't know thou he used to be a fun chef to watch now I see he's getting a little insane with his sales pitch!

His products IMO are so good they sell themselves by word of mouth!

Respected Contributor

Granted I don't buy a lot from HSN but I have found their service vastly superior to QVC. Their shipping is great also.

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't mind coming to QVC if they started offering 20% off coupons. Until then, let him stay where he's at.

Honored Contributor

Please, NO!!!!!!!!!  Leave Curtis right where he is!!!!!!!!!!  He's their top seller and has awesome products.  And his shows are delightful to watch.  He always does demos from a kitchen with a couple of sous chefs helping him do  actual cooking.   I love HSN!  Hope he never comes to QVC!!!!!!!!