Respected Contributor

Wine Delivery by Vintage Estates

Has anyone here ever tried the Vintage Estates wine ? Will UPS leave a shipment by my door or is someone required to sign for it ? I'm eyeing the One Time Only but  I'm concerned if no one is home my shipment would not be delivered.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wine Delivery by Vintage Estates

@Reever wrote:

Has anyone here ever tried the Vintage Estates wine ? Will UPS leave a shipment by my door or is someone required to sign for it ? I'm eyeing the One Time Only but  I'm concerned if no one is home my shipment would not be delivered.

they said it has to be signed for

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have. You have to be over 21 to sign for it and accept delivery. This may vary in your state but in mine, it was required. If you are not there OR the person is not over 21, UPS will return it to their hub.

Esteemed Contributor

Someone 21 or older must sign for it............AND............when ever I order wine from the Q, it took so long to arrive and the waiting was just uacceptable,with no notice that the delivery was comming on whatever day,so I always cancelled my A/D and will never buy wine from the q again.

Just for the record ,it is no better than any wine i get from a wine club or in my local store!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Around 3 yrs ago, I ordered 2 cases. I thought it was just average. Now - I pick up wine at Costco!!!!