Why does QVC not provide the ability to send an email message to management?

The mail-in cookbook form is a travesty.  Can't QVC send the information along since I spent almost $300 for the mixer?

I will also contact Kitchen Aid if I can, as they may not really want to hear from their customers either.

So many hoops on the form and I didn't get a box with the UPC symbol on it, so why bother to send in the form only for them to say you don't get the cook book because of it.

Sad, sad, sad.  I am not sure about QVC?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Why does QVC not provide the ability to send an email message to management?

[ Edited ]

QVC

webmaster@qvc.com

mike.george@qvc.com

KitchenAid

1 (800) 422-1230

Mon–Tue: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. EST, Wed–Fri: 9 a.m.–7 p.m. EST

KitchenAid

ATTN: Correspondence Team

553 Benson Road

Benton Harbor, MI 49022

Honored Contributor

Re: Why does QVC not provide the ability to send an email message to management?

@asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf 

I had same happen when I had the offer with a QVC mixer.

Never received cookbook and since no UPC on box KA didn't honor it.

This was 2 years ago...maybe the KA fulfillment center is still working onit😉🤷‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf   Welcome to the forums, sorry it had to be under these circumstances.  Did the mixer not come in a KitchenAid box? If it did, the UPC would be on that box.

Edited to add:  I read a review that said the UPC was on the shipping box but had a piece of tape over it. Did you notice anything like that or have you already discarded that box?

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh 

not sure about @asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf mixer but mine came in a regular brown packing box.  I recall it did have Kitchen Aid stamp but not any UPC.  Attached was shipping info -- definitely not when I bought my original mixer 20+ years ago from Q.