Respected Contributor

Re: Why I Love Trader Joe’s

My daughter help at a soup kitchen ... Trader Joi's donates a lot

of food to feed the homeless .....we thank them ....

Valued Contributor

Yes, Trader Joe's is one of very few grocery stores that give daily to their local Soup Kitchens and Food Pantry's. It's just another great reason to patronize their stores. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I blew my wine across the table when I read 2 meatballs has 20g of fat and 8g of saturated fat.

I live a couple miles from a TJ's and shop there often. But I really have to read their labels.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scatcat You overlooked the laughter. I posted the whole thing for a reason. Reread the original post to the very end. 

Valued Contributor

@TVLand  Yes, it's a Trader Joe's joke. Read the disclaimer at the bottom.

Honored Contributor

So cute!😄

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

@scatcat You overlooked the laughter. I posted the whole thing for a reason. Reread the original post to the very end. 

@HonestLife 

I did read the whole thing, including the small print. They are clever. I get their Fearless Flyer and it also is clever.

Honored Contributor

@HonestLife   Great sense of humor TJ's...much needed during this challenging time of the zombie apocalypse.  Gotta love my Trader Joe's!Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Still waiting or ours to open.  I don't plan to go right away when they do.  Hopefully, the crowds will settle down before long.