Honored Contributor

Re: Why Doesn't QVC Do A Whole Party Show for a Food Show?

SO MANY OPTIONS!  Super idea, @Sooner

Clearly, this does not have to revolve around some sort of national holiday or event, either.  People have gatherings for all sorts of reasons, of which you've listed a lot.

I repeat, super idea!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

Clearly, this does not have to revolve around some sort of national holiday or event, either.  People have gatherings for all sorts of reasons, of which you've listed a lot.

I repeat, super idea!

@GingerPeach. Thanks for the sweet note!  It seems to be an idea that's popular on tv now on the Food Tv network.  So I don't know why you couldn't morph that into entertaining AND selling.  Rather than stand around and say howmany "hello yellow's" are left.  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

I repeat, super idea!

@GingerPeach. Thanks for the sweet note!  It seems to be an idea that's popular on tv now on the Food Tv network.  So I don't know why you couldn't morph that into entertaining AND selling.  Rather than stand around and say howmany "hello yellow's" are left.  LOL!!!

So true, my dear, so true! @Sooner

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.