Honored Contributor

Who is on tonight girls and boys ?

David, Mary, Stacey, etc.   Minnie Mouse ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is on tonight girls and boys ?

David will be hosting ITKWD tonight and he also has a two-hour "Cleaning the Kitchen with David" show before the regular show starts. (I'm guessing Stacey will be along for the ride on at least the latter show.)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've been cleaning the kitchen since I was 13, so, guess now in my old age

I know the drill. LOL

Not interested in that aspect of the show. wonder when David goes to the new products expo ? I'd kill to go there. hahhahahah

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

David will be hosting ITKWD tonight and he also has a two-hour "Cleaning the Kitchen with David" show before the regular show starts. (I'm guessing Stacey will be along for the ride on at least the latter show.)

@loriqvc   They will probably present the TSV for one full hour of those 2 hours of "Cleaning the Kitchen With David, then again for another hour in the regular ITKWD. Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  - Unfortunately, I am absolutely confident that you're right!  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - The International Home and Housewares Show is coming up the first weekend in March in Chicago—hopefully the Q will find some great things to bring us during the coming year...

Honored Contributor

Stacey won't be on , period she got stuck in bad weather traffic and is at home on Facebook.

No stacey tonight.