Honored Contributor

Who else ordered L&L yesterday?

I ordered the TSV in "clear".

I've had the 9x13 glass baker for a few months and it quickly became a household favorite.  I've always liked Pyrex, but the L&L lid is so convenient.  I know I'll get a lot of use of the ovals, especially over the holidays.

Who else ordered L&L yesterday?

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

Re: Who else ordered L&L yesterday?

I ordered it in the clear too. I also picked up the set of cereal containers in clear. Besides regular cereal, I use them to store oatmeal and other pourable dry foods. 

@house_cat  When you bake a cake in your 9 x 13 glass dish, do you have to butter and flour the dish beforehand? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eileen in Virginia 

I always grease and flour when I bake, no matter which baking dish I use... even Temptations and my "non-stick" cupcake/muffin trays.  I don't believe the L&L glass has any stick-resistant features, so yes,  I would surely grease and flour. When I make savory dishes, I always spray first.  

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

@house_cat Thank you! 

Esteemed Contributor

I did not, @house_cat , but I liked the mauve and marigold colors very much.

I don't have the L&L bug (yet).  I have a cupboard full of Temp-tations ramekins and bake ware.  Have a good day.

Cogito ergo sum
Contributor

I didn't get the TSV because I have plenty of TT and PW bakers. But I did order my second set of the four-piece tall canisters in royal purple and the four-piece nesting canisters in the sunset (?) coral color. I love these pantry storage sets--I haven't had nasty little critters in my dry goods since I started using the L&L products.
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia 

When I was getting married and setting up our first apartment, almost 40 years ago, that mauve color was all the rage.  I guess it's coming back - I should've saved my stuff!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I didn’t order because of the shape.I like square or rectangle for baking casseroles and cakes etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@house_cat , I remember the "dusty rose" period.  Some of it still exists in my "lived in" home.

Cogito ergo sum
Regular Contributor

@house_cat  I preordered the sage and it arrived yesterday.  I love it, nice dark green color and the 4 qt is larger than I expected.  Have already washed it and the 4qt is going to be used for a lemon herb roasted chicken tonight.  Tomorrow the small ones will be used for zucchini nut breads (have tons of zucchini!)  Hope you enjoy yours