Frequent Contributor

Re: Who bought yesterday's TSV ?

I bought four sets. One for home, one for the lake house, and two for gifts. These will be my first L+L. I do have some Rubbermaid with the locking lids, but they are old. I am really looking forward to receiving them. I just love kitchen items!
Respected Contributor

I did buy these because I am always looking for a Lock and Lock that is small enough for my lunch (usually a salad), and I like the small containers to carry my salad dressing in. I also like that they nest because I don't have much room. I purchased nesting Wolfgang Puck Bowls last year and I cleared all the various bowls out of my cabinet and I have nor regretted it. I use those bowls all of the time.

Honored Contributor

i bought 2 sets.....one for home, one for our vacation home. i had to stop myself at 2. LOL

it was a good deal......roughly $2.40 for each piece when your broke down the pricing.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Nope! I have enough L&L (in the square-ish design), and I really don't like the Round ones (mine have warped yet they were never "dishwasher" washed). {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I was tempted. However, the tabs have broken off of the more recent L&L pieces I have purchased, while older pieces are fine.

I have a large round piece and the lid has a handle. It was only used about half a dozen times when one of the tabs broke off. It was under warranty, but it took about 6 months, and a whole lot of persistence, to get L&L to replaced it.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

On 1/8/2015 only shops online said:

I was tempted. However, the tabs have broken off of the more recent L&L pieces I have purchased, while older pieces are fine.

I have a large round piece and the lid has a handle. It was only used about half a dozen times when one of the tabs broke off. It was under warranty, but it took about 6 months, and a whole lot of persistence, to get L&L to replaced it.

All mine that have broken tabs are because I have dropped them on the tile floor.