Super Contributor

Who are all these people on IKWD??

I turned in to see all these random people tasting food on David’s show? I was not aware there were tickets for studio audience! Did I miss something?
Respected Contributor

Re: Who are all these people on IKWD??

@qvc chick wrote:
I turned in to see all these random people tasting food on David’s show? I was not aware there were tickets for studio audience! Did I miss something?

Maybe the vendor's mothers or mother-like figures since it is Mothers Day.

Honored Contributor

It's strange they would let random people in to taste the food.  I vote for mother figures.

Esteemed Contributor

The guests were the mothers or mother-like figures of the vendors who presented today as well as some of the ITKWD staff.

Respected Contributor

Watching my tape of ITKWD from this morning, what a nice evenly paced show and fun to see the moms and mom figures.

Ralph Palorino's mom was cute as a button, as David mentioned Dawn Magid and her mom look alike. 

It was nicely done and clearly took extra effort to make this happen. Reminded me of the QVC of old.  Made me continue watching vs deleting

Esteemed Contributor

@rockygems123 - I definitely watched more of the show than I normally do as well; everything was very nicely arranged and the atmosphere was enjoyable and engaging.

Honored Contributor

@qvc chick wrote:

If you watched very long you would have known who they were.  As others noted, mothers of vendors and such.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@rockygems123 - I definitely watched more of the show than I normally do as well; everything was very nicely arranged and the atmosphere was enjoyable and engaging.

@loriqvc.  Was a nice throwback wasn't it.  Wish more QVC shows could be this engaging.