Honored Contributor

Who Has A Fresh Market Store And What Are Your Favs???

We have 2 Fresh Markets and I love living close to one.  

They have wonderful tuna salad, 1 lb of chicken salad gets a box of free crescents, I love their Ultimate crab cakes and their deveined boiled shrimp.

I have used them for back up desserts when I didn't have time.  Wonderful French Silk pies.  chocolate eclairs that can't be equaled.I have only disliked 2 items in the 5 years they have been on our end of town.

Honored Contributor

Re: Who Has A Fresh Market Store And What Are Your Favs???

We haven’t been there in quite awhile. They do have some great and unusual items. I think we always bought cheeses as the have many different ones.

Contributor

I have a Fresh Market close by. On Thursdays,  I pickup a chicken pot pie and a rotisserie chicken for $7.00.
They are great. I also buy their lasagna and their chicken salad. Their daily specials are great and their pre made meals help on days I have to work past 6pm! Good food, and their employees are helpful. I hope they stay here in PA for a long time

Respected Contributor

There is one near me but due to some surgeries and Covid I have not been much in recent years.  I did go right before Christmas.  I got a really good ham for about $20 less than the Honeybaked store.  They also had some good sugar free pies.  I am diabetic and was getting a good sugarfree apple one at Publix, but they have not carried them anywhere near me since Covid broke out.  I don't know why.  I picked up an apple and a blueberry one for my dadat The Fresh Market.  I also got some already made biscuits that were really good.  I need to go back over there as it is really not that far from me, I just don't think about going a lot.  

Respected Contributor

Is this the Amazon Fresh store?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dinner was from Fresh. Market tonight...Parmesan crusted tilapia. Easy to prepare and tasty. They also have pecan crusted trout. $10.00 for 2 large pieces ready to cook. It is a Thursday special . Also today, 2 blueberry banana bread loaves for $6.00. I cannot make it for that price.

Also, on Tuesday, "chuck and cluck". $2.99 lb. Ground chuck / boneless chicken breast.

For special occasions...The beef tenderloin is very good...special on Weekends 2/25.00. 

Beautiful, clean stores.

@scatcat Not Amazon Fresh but one is coming to a soon to be vacated Office Depot near me.

Will have to check it out.

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

@scatcat @No, it's a chain of stores called Fresh Market. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Fresh Market!  All of their fresh fish is delicious.  I buy the shrimp all the time for salads.  The ready made sandwiches are great -- as are the pizzas.  (I think they are $6 on Thursday.)  Always very fresh and a lot healthier than pizzeria pizza.  I buy the Little Big Meals if they are something we like.  They have a great cheese department and their fresh sushi is very good.  They often have vanilla bean mini cupcakes which we love.  We like their spring rolls and potstickers.  There was a thread on a local Facebook thread around Thanksgiving singing the praises of their fabulous cranberry sauce.  We buy it all year long.

We have used Fresh Market's catering numerous times for get togethers and everybody has been really pleased.  Their platters are excellent.  I often order the mini continental breakfast when we have overnight guests. A beautiful new Whole Foods moved in about a year ago a mile from Fresh Market.  I was afraid that Fresh Market wouldn't be able to compete but they are doing just fine.

Honored Contributor

i am at fresh market at least once a week.

if i could shop there for everything i would! it is definitely pricier than the big box grocery stores, but so nice to just stroll down every aisle and area. 

great breads, cookies, and their fruit pies.......YUM!

i like some of the international products and unusual brands that they carry. items i would never think of even looking for in a regular grocery store.

love their coffee bean selection.

their rotisserie chickens are good, small, but delicious.

LOVE looking through their cheese and cracker selections.

i like getting snacks out of the barrels and making my own savory nut mixture.

i also like their gifty items......tea towels, little nicknacks, candles, potpourri, fresh flowers and succulents, and holiday items.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

@scatcat 

No.  Fresh Market has a wonderful store.

The Fresh Market to shut 15 stores | Supermarket News