Contributor

Which Vitamix model will be featured on November 15 TSV?

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

Re: Which Vitamix model will be featured on *NOVEMBER* 15th TSV?

@Q Bell, below is the information on the VItamix TSV which will be offered on November 15th (not December 15th).

I just received an advance email from QVC about the upcoming November 15th Vitamix TSV. 

The Vitamix TSV price is $379.98, while the regular QVC price would be $479. So it's a $100 savings off of the regular QVC price. 

I put this Vitamix - comparing the three different model lines thread together a while back to provide a breakdown of the various Vitamix features as well as to help identify the two primary Vitamix full size blender lines. -- The key information is in the first two posts on this thread.

While the QVC Vitamix TSVs are always great values, QVC seems to have 4-5 Vitamix TSVs each year. Since your Vitamix will last for many years, I'd recommend that you take your time to identify the very best Vitamix for your needs. -- The Vitamix rep, Jan, does an amazing job of taking you through all of the features in each Vitamix that he presents. He does an amazing job, but it takes a while to sift through all that info. I watched QVC Vitamix demos for 5-6 months before I finally settled on the model that best suited my needs. It was in investment of time but I picked the best Vitamix for my needs. 

Best of luck!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

VITAMIX CREATIONS GALLERY 64-OZ VARIABLE SPEED BLENDER

Freshen up your feast--and expand your holiday menu--with this Vitamix Creations Gallery 64-oz variable speed blender. With 13 different functions, there's so much you can do to incorporate fresh ingredients into any meal. From fresh juices for breakfast and hot soups for lunch to delicious dinners and desserts, this machine can blend, grate, grind, mix, and make it all. Impress guests with creations from the included cookbooks and take some of goodness to-go with the BPA-free bottle. There's even a 365 Skinny Smoothies recipe book so you can make a different smoothie every day of the year.

Whether prepping meals for yourself or a party, this Vitamix blender makes it easy to make your best meals. From Vitamix.

• Includes Vitamix Creations Gallery base, 64-oz blending container; tamper, spill-proof vented lid with removable plug, 22-oz flip-top smoothie to-go bottle, Creations cookbook, 365 Skinny Smoothies recipe book, and Let's Get Started DVD
  • 2.0 peak HP motor
  • Variable speed
  • 13-in-1 machine: whole food juicer, blender, food processor, stick blender, hand mixer, ice cream maker, ice crusher, meat grinder, chopper, cheese grater, peanut butter maker, fondue maker, hot soup and sauce maker
  • 64-oz blending container with stainless steel hammermill and cutting wet blades
  • Soft grip handle
  • BPA-free blending container and to-go bottle
  • Plastic construction
  • Creations cookbook: 280 pages, over 260 recipes
  • Skinny Smoothies recipe book: 343 pages, 365 recipes
  • Measures approximately 20"H x 7-3/4"W x 8-3/4"L; Cord 6'L; weighs 11 lbs, 2 oz
  • Hand wash only
  • UL listed; 5-year LMW
  • Glowing Amber, Sapphire Blue, Pearl Gray, Glacial Blue, and Champagne Quartz colors exclusive to QVC from 11/15/15 until 1/31/2016

___

Contributor

Thanks. I've had the pro series 3 years now & I love it. It really helped with my change in diet due to diabetes, I use it at least once a day everyday . I still can't find where it say which model is featured. I want to gift it to my daughter who is just start翿starting to take and interest in cooking.

Contributor

Oh I see it now, thanks

Honored Contributor

@Q Bell wrote:

Oh I see it now, thanks

@Q Bell, I'm glad you found it. The TSV price won't be applicable until November 15th. 

btw, could you edit the thread name (in your original post) to read Nevember 15th. Otherwise folks who read this thread will think the TSV is for next month. 

Thanks!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Contributor

oakey doakey