Esteemed Contributor

Like this

Respected Contributor

The longer he is off, the better I like his program.....cannot take the childish behavior displayed for the camera!

New Contributor

everywhere i have ever worked (about 7 in 50 years) i've received 2 or 3 weeks to start of vacation  and 3 or 5 years later i got another week.  i worked one place for 20 years and i was getting more than a month of vacation.   some places, if you don't take it off, you can't  carry over that much and you start to lose your time .   

New Contributor

New Contributor

I was so happy to see Dan Wheeler.  i was worried too after the loss of his wife.  and when he left he said he was going to do some Christian work.   I was happy to see him again.  

I was also happy to see that lady that used to work for the Q and is now a vendor selling crepe erase.  

Honored Contributor

I thought David was coming back tonight to do the smokeless grill show ?

Rick Domeir is there.

I stayed with it because I wanted to see the new product, but, Rick is not my cup of tea.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Rick Domeir is there.

I stayed with it because I wanted to see the new product, but, Rick is not my cup of tea.

@SharkE. On David’s Instagram he said he would be back tonight. I’m thinking he will be back at eight for In the Kitchen.

Honored Contributor

yeah, he came on at 7 my time about the time I was getting ready to hit the

TIVO LOL watched a few minutes.

That's a nice grill, but, I've got the Phillips one.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Rick Domeir is there.

@SharkE, David is doing his show "In the Kitchen With David." He is on air now until 10 pm Central time/11 pm Eastern.

Honored Contributor

I, being a choc freak, grabbed the russell stover deal LOL

what I need 3 boxes of chocolates hahahhahahahha