Respected Contributor

Re: Where to find potstickers??

@Katcat1 wrote:

@peachesncream  Go to Panda Express or any Chinese Restaurant and get them to go.

This we have done! We love Panda Express. Smiley Happy

I want to have some frozen ones to use in recipes (soups). 

Respected Contributor

Potstickers are a must have in my freezer.  My daughter likes them a lot.  I couldn't find them for a while there (not terribly long) but they've reappeared at my local supermarkets (Kroger and Publix).  I buy the Ling Ling brand.  I don't know about other brands because that's all I ever look for.

Honored Contributor

REALLY!!! @GenXmuse  I'm at my Aldi's generally once a week, I've never seen potstickers there.

When did you see them at your's, what flavors, did you try them?

Honored Contributor

@peachesncream  I shop at Aldi's regularly, I WILL be on the lookout for potstickers at mine too.

Things change, come & go so quickly at Aldi's. We love to shop there b/c of the interesting food items they have, but again, if the stuff doesn't sell, it won't be back. Sometimes it takes forever to get good items back, some of it is seasonal too.

Respected Contributor

@peachesncream wrote:

Has anyone had any luck finding these lately? They seem to be one of the "vanished" foods. 

Schwan's has them on back order. Target is out. DH said Tom Thumb didn't have any, on his latest grocery run.

Are they gone for the duration, or have you been able to find them?

I buy them here on QVC, only the vegetable ones so far, but I love them. Buy the mini here sometimes and put in my air fryer.

Respected Contributor

I've received them from Kroger and Walmart. Both delivery and pickup. 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

REALLY!!! @GenXmuse  I'm at my Aldi's generally once a week, I've never seen potstickers there.

When did you see them at your's, what flavors, did you try them?

Hi!

We got some a couple of weeks ago and they had pork or chicken. They are good. My family really likes them. They seem to be there regularly so I don't think it's a seasonal item. They were in the frozen section where the Asian dishes are. I hope you can find some! 

Respected Contributor

I was at Sam's today they had them the box contains 60.

Respected Contributor

Wegman's in frozen foods.

Respected Contributor

Another vote for Trader Joe’s. I have had the chicken, vegetable and shrimp ones there. At 2.99 for a bag of about 15 you can’t beat them. I have not tried QVC’S