Trusted Contributor

Re: Where to buy Cooks Essentials hard anodized set?

@Midmod  Maybe Ebay, it's worth checking out.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree, Curtis Stone DuraPan prices used to be great, not anymore... But I see some DuraPan sets on Overstock though. Check there- I also wish he would bring more pieces, and the prior pricing... Now he focuses on selling food products. 🙄 I buy my food at the market, not from TV.

Regular Contributor

If you have a Costco membership, they have a very nice hard anodized set of pots that are fairly priced.  I bought a set over 20 years ago there, and they are still like new and I do a lot of cooking.  Non-stick is good, no issues with peeling or food sticking.  The newer pots now have a glass lid.  My set has the stainless steel tops with no glass. And they often have it for a reduced price in their monthly discount book, if you can wait to buy it.

Trusted Contributor

Try eBay and Mercari websites. Also Poshmark
Honored Contributor

We get a barrage of non-stick cookware ads.  Most are plain aluminum with a new color.  Today it was Emerald Green.  Even that big copper craze of a few years ago was really just aluminum.  Hard anodized must be too expensive to produce.  It's also heavier, but I wish QVC would bring it back.

Honored Contributor

@Midmod 

FYI

Curtis Stone is the TS on HSN for Saturday.  I don't know what TS will be but I'm sure they'll be offering his durapans cookware sets on sale.

Maybe check HSN for any offers.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Midmod - Just thought I'd return with a quick update: On last Sunday's ITKWD, they introduced a new Cook's Essentials hard anodized saute pan, so it's possible more hard anodized options may be coming soon...

https://www.qvc.com/Cooks-Essentials-Hard-Anodized-3-qt-Saute-with-Glass-Lid.product.K51908.html?sc=...